Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Funny Samantha

Long time, no post. I just have two funny Samantha stories.

Yesterday I was getting ready to go to the pool and she was standing in my closet jabbering away. Then she says "Mom, how come my boobs don't go down like yours?" Just what every mom wants to hear huh? I just politely told her that some day hers will.

This week Samantha was begging to ride her bike to gymnastics. There is a big hill down the street so I told her she couldn't because there was no way I was going to push her back up the hill and besides there would be nowhere to park it. Then she says "we could valet my bike". Ha ha. I keep trying to tell myself this is not a reflection of my parking laziness. Only Samantha would truly grasp the concept of valet parking.

We are headed to Kota Kinabalu, in east Malaysia/Borneo tomorrow. So look for a new beach post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment