Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sorry




Today the girls were playing at the neighborhood play ground with friends when Emily comes over to me crying. I look down and her face and shirt are soaking wet. I was a little puzzled because there really was no water around. Then the truth came out, Samantha spit water all over her. I just about lost it and started in on the whole "unacceptable" speech. I told Samantha she had to go straight to her room when we got home and back to her room right after dinner. She cried and screamed and then eventually stomped up stairs. But before she went she asked me how to spell a few words.

When it was finally time for Emily to go to bed, we walked up stairs and Samantha was sitting in her doorway waiting. She gave Emily this sweet note. Sisterly love...




2 comments:

  1. How adorable of a letter! You are such a good mommy to be able to raise two little girls with a husband who works all the time and make them understand the importance of treating eaach other kindly! Kudos to you Heather for the way you are with our beautiful little granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete