Sunday, September 27, 2009

Date Night



Saturday night Kyle and I had date night. We went to a restaurant called Opus Bistro which is somewhat Italian. The food and wine were excellent, only problem was that we were done in a about 1.5 hours, which seemed too short. So we decided to go get foot massages. The foot reflexology place down the street was actually open and stayed open until midnight. Hard to believe those hours in the states. The place itself has about 8 "beds" which are more like oversized lazy boys that fully recline. They served us red bean soup (???) and warm water. They also give you an eye mask and a towel to use as a blanket. You get a warm foot soak, short scrub and then the best foot massage ever. At the end they even rub your neck and back. What a way to end the date. Not great pictures from the iphone, but doesn't Kyle look relaxed?

I have to admit I am going at least once a week. Since it is only 40 ringit ($12) why not? I have also decided that if/when we have guests this will be the first place I take them. My treat. Any takers???


1 comment: