Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cosmo World




Supersonic-Odyssey.<span class=j


First I must apologize for all the grammatical errors on my blog.  I swear I read it before I post.  Lately when I read older posts I see all sorts of stuff that does not make sense.  Of course I correct it but what's the point if everyone has already read it.  My sister even commented about my lack of editing.  Maybe I can still claim "baby brain"?  9 months later, does that work?  Maybe "stay at home with two kids brain"?  Let's see if with a little effort I can improve, however this is the most technical part of my life now.


Today we took the kids to Cosmo World which is a the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia.  It is actually in a mall called Times Square.  The park itself takes up about 4-5 stories with both adult roller coasters and kids rides.  The picture of the coaster is from their website (my photo skills couldn't capture the big picture).  Kyle went on the big coaster but I declined.  He said it was weird because on a normal coaster you go up very high in the air and then plunge down and around.  However on this one it was surrounded by "floor level" stuff you never felt like you were up in the air but you were constantly plunging and twisting.  Samantha had fun on all the kid rides - train, flying bumble bees, carousel, and bumper cars.  Cosmo World was nicer than we anticipated but the mall itself was one of those that in it's hay day was super nice but now is just a little past it's prime.


We were glad we checked it out but now we can say "been there, done that".  

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing on my blog even when I try to edit. And I only have 1 kid. And I don't live in a very foreign country. Your posts are so interesting and the grammar doesn't bother me one bit! In fact, it makes me feel better. =)

    ReplyDelete