Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fangs



This post is probably the mother of sins to be mocking your child on a blog, but I couldn't resist.  Our precious Emily now has four teeth, but unlike most children she decided to grow fangs first.  Kyle and I had to get a picture now because it looks like her front teeth are about to come in as well.  She is such a sweet baby, smiles ALL THE TIME.  We can only hope the rest of her pearly whites come in normal order.

The other picture is Samantha at nap time with all of her babies.  It is quite the ordeal to get them all positioned correctly and then covered up.  I put her down and about 30 minutes later I go in there and she is still arranging.  On this day I think she was in protection mode, probably from the family vampire.


No comments:

Post a Comment