Friday, June 11, 2010

Motor Scooter

So the other day I saw the BEST yet on a motor scooter. As I have posted before you see it all packed on scooters around here. Some previous sightings include huge cartons of eggs piled 30 high, lawn mowers, entire "restaurants" in tow including lawn chairs etc. But I think the recent sighting tops them all.

Imagine this...guy on front, then a piece of sheet rock (or something similar) standing straight up, with another guy on the back "holding" it. It was like a sandwich of men and sheet rock between them. The piece probably measured 5 foot square. It was definitely hanging off the sides and talk about some drag. I am not sure how the under powered bike could move forward with this arrangement. I wish I was faster with my camera. But you can use your imagination. So crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Sort of like a sail? A sail that doesn't give?Talk about impeding forward movement!

    ReplyDelete