Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Witty One

The other night Samantha got out of the shower and she went to her drawer to pick out her pj's. Then this conversation took place -

Samantha : "sh*t" or at least that is what I thought she said as she stares into her pj drawer
Me: "what did you say?"
Samantha: "sh*t" plain as day
Me: "Samantha, we don't use that word"
Samantha: "but the pj's I want to wear aren't in here. They must be dirty"
Me: "what would Swiper say"
Samantha "Oh Man"
Me: "yes Samantha that would be more appropriate. I don't want you to talk like that anymore"
Samantha "ok mom, I won't say sh*t anymore just like I can't say what the hell either"
Me: "exactly like that Samantha"

It still makes me laugh. Such a smart ass and perfect context.

3 comments:

  1. Afraid her Tima may be a bad influence with this particular word! Where the hell were her PJ's??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! I guess that's what I have to look forward to:)

    ReplyDelete