Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Emily's Friend Birthday Party






Well tomorrow our wee one is turning one year old! Holy crap a year has gone by fast. I decided to combine the weekly play group and a small birthday celebration. She is only one and all the other kids are younger so it was nothing elaborate but they had fun. We had balloons and bubbles. I actually bought an automatic bubble maker and we put it on the second story ledge inside our atrium so the bubbles floated down like rain. The kids would stand at the window and giggle. It was cute. Here are a few pictures of Emily and her friends.

Kyle is in Norway so we are going to celebrate with the family on Saturday. I am saving the first cake experience for then. I wouldn't want Kyle to miss that. I am not sure who is more excited Emily or Samantha. Wait...definitely Samantha. I will post again with more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment