Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kyle's Birthday




Today is Kyle's birthday so we celebrated with Japanese Cheesecake. I had it at a friends house recently and it was pretty good. It tastes like 1/2 cheesecake and 1/2 cake. Very light and yummy. Kyle liked it but has decided he would rather have "regular" cheesecake next year.

Samantha thought Daddy needed tools for his birthday so we decided to get a big tool box for Daddy and his girls. Samantha could hardly wait for Kyle to get home so they could "fix something". They are in the living room playing now. Kyle is explaining each tool and its function in true Kyle fashion. Surprisingly, Samantha is listening intently.

We sang happy birthday and blew out the candles, then I bought some silly string. So I first sprayed Kyle and got it in his eye on accident. Then I turned to spray some near Samantha and it scared her to death. She started whaling which then caused Emily to scream at the top of her lungs. You can imagine the scene. Silly string is wetter and messier than I remember. Samantha says "why did you spray me mom?" I say "I thought you would giggle" she says "but I didn't giggle, I cried". I don't think silly string will be a tradition around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment