Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping





Today I went with my friend Kim to Peter Hoe's. What an AMAZING store. It is located in downtown KL very close to the Central Market and also Chinatown. It is a home furnishing mecca. I was glad Kim drove because she knew exactly where to go but more importantly where to park. Now I am officially ready for visitors that like to shop.

I bought a few gifts and of course, a few things for myself. Not cheap but not expensive either. I need to take a full day and just wander all around this area. So much to see and do.

The year round warm weather does have it's drawbacks...rain, rain, rain. On our way out of the store is was POURING down rain. I had an umbrella but with our packages we didn't have the hands to hold it. We got soaked! What we do for a good retail therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment