Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fringe Benefits

So who knew I was getting ripped off with itunes? Our friends had told us about "questionable" copies of dvd's (both TV and movies) and yesterday I can confirm that you can get any movie/tv show before it is even released for a FRACTION of the price. Fringe benefit of living in Asia. I went to our local movie store and bought Entourage Season 6, The Tudors Season 3, and Cinderella. It is 10 ringit per CD and if you buy 4 you get one free. So all of the above cost me 50 ringit or $14. I have been paying over $30 for one tv series on itunes! Not to mention you can't even buy Cinderella in the states right now.

Kyle was worried about the quality but we watched Entourage last night and it was just fine. I am so addicted to that show. We were supposed to pace ourselves but we watched four episodes last night. I predict we will be done by the end of the week.

Any orders?


No comments:

Post a Comment