Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feffy's






Yes, these pictures are of a KIDS spa.  Can you believe this place?  Talk about heaven for a little girl.  After a few weeks of the bad "Posh Spice" haircut I figured I bet go and try to get it fixed.  So Samantha and I went to check out Feffy's Kids Spa.  They have three hair cut stations with the mirrors wrapped in feather boas, the the bench for manicure/pedicure is nicer than most places where I get pedicures.  Last, but certainly not least, they have treatment tables for facials and massages.  I am not sure how old you when you start doing facials but kids have options here.  Poor Samantha is going to have to drool over all of the other parts because it is just haircuts for her.  I always have to mention price because it is so cheap.  Her haircut was 15RM or $4.25.  Oh yes, and Samantha has decided that boys go to Cheeky Monkey and girls go to Feffy's.  

Now I have started a game that we do at restaurants.  I told Samantha that when we eat out she needs to eat like a lady and use all her manners.  So we have started giving her a rating from 1-10 based on her behavior and it she ever gets a 10 I promised her she could go and get her toes polished at Feffy's.  Pretty safe bet on my part.  So far she is up to a 6 and since she is only 3 years old I probably have a while before she gets a 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment