Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Milestone





For those of  you most interested in KL and Malaysia, I apologize, but I have to bore you with a baby update.  Emily reached a major milestone - CRAWLING.  Since we have been here she has been pushing up with her arms and trying to move from sitting to crawling.  So she has been working on this for at least the last 5 weeks.  I think the biggest obstacle was the marble floor.  If you took a few nose dives on cold, hard marble you would be interested in crawling either.  But now she is a pro.  She moves around on all fours and can transition from her belly to sitting.  Yeah Emily.  

I finally found a coffee table today and she has already tried pulling up on that.  If she is anything like Samantha I give her a week and she will be cruising around the furniture.  Speaking of furniture we also had our new couch for upstairs delivered today.  A few more touches and I will do a video tour.  Ohhhh Ahhhhh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment