Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Mothership





Yesterday I picked up a home decor magazine at the nail shop and it had an article about a new decor warehouse/store.  So last night I did some research online and Emily and I ventured there this morning.  As I walked in, the lights of retail heaven were shining on me.  It was the birthplace of Pottery Barn, Home Goods, Cost Plus and many others.  They had three floors of apothecary jars, candle holders, dishes, place mats, frames, silk flowers, etc.  I guess I would equate it to Garden Ridge but much trendier and nicer.  It was not dirt cheap but certainly reasonable.  Definitely going back there, especially for Christmas gifts.  

Today I bought two bunches of sticks for a vase, a pack of 8 place mats, glass vase, some adorable crystal dragonfly stings to hang from Emily's ceiling and a basket.  All less than $85.  Another must see on the "girl" list of things to do. 

PS - a few more interesting motor bike pics.  I actually saw the lawn mower and couldn't resist.  Then of course there is the snack guy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment